[PLUG] Introduction - from Niagara Falls NY

J. Hart jfhart085 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 02:36:35 UTC 2018

My apologies for the delay in replying.  I have just arrived in Portland
from the wilds of the Far East beyond the edge of the known world.   I
am staying in the Paramount Hotel in room 810.  I will be in attendance
at the meeting on Nov 1.

I haven't had time yet to prepare a formal talk.  It's been a busy few
weekw so far.  Besides tinkering with a roomful of computers, I also
raise carnivorous plants for some odd reason, and have somehow become
responsible for caring for the carnivorous plant collection at the big
botanical garden in Buffalo NY (buffalogardens.com - huge greenhouses).
It's the beginning of dormancy season for many of the North American
species, and that's a bit busy both in the greenhouses and at home.

I'd be happy to do a brief introduction and am prepared to engage in
informal discussions about what I've been up to. (Will there be any law
enforcement present ?)

I'll try and see if I can do better than that.  If you have any
questions, please feel free to call me at the hotel or 716-622-2070