[PLUG] kdesu question

tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 03:39:05 UTC 2018

I must admit that I have tried kdesu yast2 for the first time.
It seems to work without problems on a few openSuse 15 boxes I have.

How do you start that kdesu yast2 command? If you try that from command
prompt, do you get any error messages?

What is the difference between typing kdesu yast2 and su yast2? Two
characters less using su the way I see it.

Tomas