[PLUG] To wiki or not to wiki. THAT is the question.

Richard Owlett rowlett at cloud85.net
Tue Sep 11 21:03:33 UTC 2018

To those who revere the BARD, I sort of apologize.
Did he not know how to turn a phrase?
P.S. I was taught the fundamentals of "headline writing" in Jr. High
more than 50 years ago. Did I get your attention?

My underlying problem is OS independent. However, I seek a Linux
solution. For my preferred scripting language, in depth tutorials are
few. An acceptable solution would be a repository of commented working
scripts. My language of choice does have a wiki. HOWEVER, anyone can
modify anything at any time without immediate checks/balances.

Where should I go looking?
TIA

[also, am I too far OT?]