[PLUG] Comcast/Xfinity experiences?

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Thu Sep 13 00:03:48 UTC 2018

On 09/12/2018 04:25 PM, Russell Senior wrote:
> These are teaser rates, they'll go up after 6 months (most likely).  Or, it
> involves a 2 year contract, where the tail of the contract pays them back
> for whatever front end inducement they had to provide you.

All that is true, but it is also possible to "negotiate" the increase
back. We've done it a couple of times now. As I recall, my wife told the
Comcast rep she didn't want to pay what they were asking, and after a
conversation, the rate was reset to what we've been paying for the last
year.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens