[PLUG] Comcast/Xfinity experiences?

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 00:42:08 UTC 2018

I was Comcast customer - the initial rate only lasted until the renewal -
then they increased my rate 2-3x without any notice or warning. So, I ended
out of pocket by significant amount.

I was unable to negotiate nor to get out of the contract in any reasonable
ways. It was very upsetting experience. The company was behaving
unethically with anger and retaliated with cutting my internet connection
in the middle of the billing term.

I ended up with CenturyLink for about the same intro rate. I expect the
same headache at the end of CL contract term.

I cannot recommend Comcast, especially on price and customer behavior.
Their service was otherwise fine while it lasted. Horrible company.

Tomas