[PLUG] WHAT is the question? Re: To wiki ...

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Sat Sep 15 20:24:32 UTC 2018

Then there is Smallest Federated Wiki:

  https://www.wired.com/2012/07/wiki-inventor/

I like this quote in particular:

“If people don’t control their own infrastructure, they get needy,” he
says. They’re at the mercy of service providers who can disappear, impose
rules that constrain creativity and/or make it difficult to backup content
that you’ve created. “It’s good to simplify things, but they shouldn’t be
simplified in such a way as to make the user helpless.”