[PLUG] Jerky Mouse

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Fri Sep 28 16:59:41 UTC 2018

The mouse on my desktop (less than a year old) is a Logitech M185
wireless USB mouse. It jerks, and extremely slowly, that is, you move
it and nothing happens for a couple minutes. And when it does finally
move it's not exactly where you wanted it, so repeat the operation. It
can take ten minutes to click on something, and the clicks are also very
slow.

I have tried everything I could think of:

	o 	Swapping the mouse with another identical mouse known
		to be working fine, including a brand new one.
	o	Moving the USB receiver gizmo to different USB ports

I also opened Task Manager and note that nothing is taking more than a
couple percent of the CPU and almost all of the 16GB of RAM is free.
There also appears to be no disk activity.

Suggestions?