[PLUG] [OT] Visually identifying USB flash drives

tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 21:56:39 UTC 2019

This looks like great application for colored sugru - wrap it around
your usb key, press a number into it, repeat with all usb sticks - and
wait intil it vulcanizes.

If you intend to keep some/all usb sticks together cou could even embed
them together in bigger piece of sugru.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBv8GPDsJxs
https://sugru.com/

- Tomas