[PLUG] Debian 9.8.0 graphical login only...

michael at robinson-west.com michael at robinson-west.com
Sun Apr 7 16:32:31 UTC 2019

I don't know how to require a Yubikey for console login, so I simply want to disable console login. The su command is not requiring a Yubikey, but sudo does.
Same story with ssh. I'm thinking about requiring a Yubikey for ssh, but I'm not sure how that works. Do you plug the Yubikey into the client system to ssh into the server or do you leave it on the server and you have to physically go to the server to tap it? A controversial option is to apt-get remove openssh...

 -- Michael C. Robinson