[PLUG] Evince and Oregon Form 40?

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Tue Apr 9 02:06:03 UTC 2019

So, I'm just getting around to doing my Oregon Taxes and the fillable form
40 is not displaying or printing correctly in Evince (i.e. Document
Viewer). I can actually fill the form, and can see what I filled in when
the field is selected, but when I move to another field, the value
disappears. I can go back and my value is still there, so it seems like a
display problem. When I print, the fields contents are similarly invisible.

Oregon tax forms have always worked for me previously. What gives?  Has
anyone else seen this?

Clues please!

--
Russell Senior