[PLUG] Audio goes away

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 04:53:53 UTC 2019

Thank you I will do so.
I guess I am going to have to see if I can set it out. When I reboot the
thing it seems to stay operational until
sometime at night, then the next day I find the audio gone.
Tonight was fiddling with another favorite thing of mine... Lasers... There
is a 1500ft tower
about 3.54 km (2.2mi) from my location, I was getting very good reflections
off of the candelabra at the top of
the tower. Now to modulate it and see how far it can be received... Always
something to keep me busy... But
now with that info I will go after the sound on this machine. Of course the
other thing maybe just to back every
thing up and put down new asphalt, the start adding stuff until it breaks...
Again a big Thank you...