[PLUG] help with /proc/cpuinfo

VY vyau5678 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 15:46:45 UTC 2019

Thanks for your reply.
The reason I highlighted this field is exactly what you brought up -- this
number is different in the other
machines I have in our data center.  All the others say "4" but this one
machine is "25".
Not sure how I can look up firmware or whether specter mitigation has been
applied.  Need to look those up.

thanks