[PLUG] Obtaining/compiling/installing python3.7

Richard Owlett rowlett at cloud85.net
Fri Apr 26 21:45:35 UTC 2019

On 04/26/2019 03:46 PM, Robert Citek wrote:
> If you have Docker and if it works for your use case ...
>
> $ docker run -t --rm python:3 python3 --version
>
> Python 3.7.3
>
> $ docker run -t --rm python:3 python3 -c 'print("hello, world!")'
>
> hello, world!
>
> Regards,
> - Robert

Have no idea of what above means.
I have heard word "docker" but have no idea what it means.
I take above as a *HOMEWORK* assignment.

IOW
If retirement is not for education, what use is it?

IOW**2
I consider homework assignments to be as valuable, if not more so, than
answers.

I hope that makes sense.