[PLUG] Obtaining/compiling/installing python3.7

tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 23:16:36 UTC 2019

docker is container service - "like" running a lightweight virtual
machine, except it is called containers.

Loosely - It is a method of process and its environment isolation.

I am sure thera are much better definitions and analogies.

What these commands do (after you installed docker):
  * download + create + start container with default Python 3 installed
in it.
  * that container already has all the dependencies installed in it
  * note -c "python command" - that is how you interact with the
container

You should be able to find proper guides on:
www.docker.com
hub.docker.com
https://hub.docker.com/_/python - scroll down to "Quick reference" for
more