[PLUG] fsck: recommended options? [UPDATE]

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 21:11:58 UTC 2019

You guys are running distro I am not familiar with, but I do not think that
there is such a thing like ext3 kernel module/driver anymore for couple of
years.

I believe that the ext4 driver/module is used for both ext3 and ext4. So,
you may be chasing ghost with focussing on 3/4 discrepancy.

Warning: please verify my statement with your distro.

Tomas