[PLUG] Setting emacs frame size

Johnathan Mantey manteyjg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 18:33:55 UTC 2019

I wasn't sure it was needed, so I didn't include it:
   ;; hook function used to modify a newly created frame.
    (defun jgm-increase-workspace (&optional new-frame)
      (when (display-graphic-p new-frame)
        (tool-bar-mode 0) ;; I don't use no stinkin Toolbars
        (when (fboundp 'horizontal-scroll-bar-mode)
          (horizontal-scroll-bar-mode -1))
        (scroll-bar-mode -1))) ;; Scrollbars are waste screen estate

    (add-hook 'after-make-frame-functions #'jgm-increase-workspace)