[PLUG] Something like Skype, but hosted on my web server?

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Sat Aug 10 18:36:00 UTC 2019

While visiting friends in Des Moines in June, we had fun playing 500. I
recently thought of a way to play 500 remotely. The idea is to have a
tool running on my web server that would work like Skype to connect
audio and video like a conference call, but also have the card game work
with it. I've found some web sites describing how to program card games,
but I'm having trouble finding similar information about setting up a
conference call. Actually, there's lots of info on setting up a
conference call, but I haven't figured out the right foo to find out how
to write the program to handle conference calling. I'd appreciate any
ideas on what to ask.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens