[PLUG] Setting initinal/default emacs frame size

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Aug 13 16:30:50 UTC 2019

I'm running emacs-26.2. My web searches for setting the initial/default
frame size find elisp solutions for ~/.emacs, but so far all of them are
apparently for earlier versions and use deprecated syntax. So far I've tried
a half-dozen solutions and they do either nothing or emacs tells me there's
an initiation error.

For the 19" square HP monitor I want the emacs frame to be 95px wide and
50px tall.

Pointer to a solution for this version is desired.

Regards,