[PLUG] C program: configures & builds, segfaults on invocation [FIXED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Aug 13 21:05:01 UTC 2019

On Wed, 7 Aug 2019, Rich Shepard wrote:

> I've been working with the developer on this and we're both out of ideas so
> I'm looking for suggestions from experienced C coders here before reaching
> out on LQ.

Fixed.

One argument to the return value of strftime was local_format. Changing this
to format fixed the problem. It is somehow related to the locale
(en_US.UTF-8 here). Judd and I will continue poking at the code to fix some
other things he wishes he'd done differently in the past.

And there are still many folks using Palm Pilot and related brand PIMs
running the PalmOS.

Regards,