[PLUG] Ubuntu Server on HP ProLiant DL380 G5

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 13:04:21 UTC 2019

More info, the original card I inserted was a GeForce 9500 GT, I found a
GeForce GT 640 (OEM) in my card
stash. I put that card in and noticed that the peaks dropped down to the
40+% and the valleys are up in the
30's. The grass is not so high but the area below about 45% is solid no
dead spaces, so it looks like adding
the other card reduced the peak load but filled in the dead spots so that
the average load is about 45% but I
do not see the dead spaces between higher points and I am not seeing
anything go above about 55% (only
momentarily.