[PLUG] Router configuration: connecting laptop

Louis Kowolowski louisk at cryptomonkeys.org
Fri Dec 6 19:07:25 UTC 2019

If you’re getting “file too large”, its probably the client complaining, not the server. When I’ve had that in the past, its because legacy firmware made assumptions about file size and there was some intermediate firmware that fixed it, allowing you to move forward. You may have luck looking at change logs for the versions between what on the device and the version you’re attempting to use.

You may also be able to use a different protocol to copy the file. Many modern devices will allow http(s)/scp/ftp/tftp.