[PLUG] Stupid network question

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 08:59:45 UTC 2019

FWIW /etc/mpd.conf appears to be installed by the mpd package in ubuntu
18.04.
https://packages.ubuntu.com/bionic/amd64/mpd/filelist

mpd is a dependency of Cantata, so if you installed via apt it should have
downloaded and installed all the required files. Worth noting I guess
because removing Cantata shouldn't have any effect on the mpd file, if you
are concerned about potentially broken packages.
https://packages.ubuntu.com/bionic/cantata

On the bright side you can try reinstalling mpd and see if it brings back
the file that it's apparently supposed to have.