[PLUG] Mikrotik CAPsMAN setup

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 23:32:33 UTC 2019

This is kind of  off to one side of Linux, but as I understand it Mikrotik
uses Linux in their
devices, they just use a different shell...

I am trying to setup CAPsMAN in my Mikrotik router to handle to (initially)
CAP AC units
for my home, I plan to add more once I get a handle on how to set them up.

I have googled the setup but it seems that they do not work. So I wonder if
anyone on
the list has done CAPsMAN setups.

The router is a 2011 it has been up and running here at my home for quite
some time.
(that is the other thing, all of the instructions assume you have a
unformated router, mine
is setup and has been working quite well.

There are instructions that tell you that if your router is already setup
to start at the
point where they step through setting up CAPsMAN but so far I have got no
connectiions
to the AP's.
The access points are CAP ac's and the router is a 2011 all Mikrotik.

--

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.