[PLUG] Mikrotik CAPsMAN setup

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 03:52:04 UTC 2019

Tomas, thank you for your quick response.
I updated all of the equipment it was at Rev 6.44 and now all of it is at
Rev 6.46 (there are some security
reasons too). Supposedly the CAPsMAN controller is supposed to take control
of the AP's but I have
not been able to get it to do so. I have followed several recommendations
(all of them somewhat different
but get the same results, the router does not take control of the AP's.
Since they are all on the latest Rev
Level they are supposed to all be at v2. I am going to continue beating on
it, but was hoping that some
one out there in PLUG Space might deal with these guys and be able to give
me some pointers or tell
me where I maybe going wrong.