[PLUG] Thinkpads and screensavers

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 17:53:53 UTC 2019

While not explicitly mentioned, my response was related to screen sleep
behavior, not suspend or laptop/cpu sleep.

Suspend behavior  may be dependent on S* state bios/uefi configuration -
typically it does not wake up by keyboard/mouse/touchpad.

So, Dennis' comment might hold the key to John's experience - if his laptop
suspends instead of just turns off the screen - mouse or trackpad action
might just do nothing.

-T