[PLUG] Disney +

Erik Lane eriklane at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 03:21:48 UTC 2019

Yeah, I didn't know anything about all of that with messing with the kernel
or anything, but I figured it wouldn't be too hard for me to just try it
and see what happened. I don't believe that I've watched any DRM video on
that laptop in the past, so it would have had to do all of that today when
I went to the Disney+ website, but I could be mistaken. But for me, I
didn't even have to restart Firefox. (Which is part of what makes me
question whether my memory is correct...)