[PLUG] Two hosts: lo address and route issues

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Wed Dec 18 21:19:01 UTC 2019

The loopback interface has nothing to do with your problem. 127.0.0.1/8 on
lo is normal.

You should configure your laptop to use DHCP (since you don't seem to
understand networking enough to use manual configuration to get it
working), plug it in, automatically get a lease, and then connect your
browser to 192.168.55.4. Boom, done.