[PLUG] Two hosts: lo address and route issues [FIXED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Dec 18 23:29:51 UTC 2019

On Wed, 18 Dec 2019, Tomas Kuchta wrote:

> I would like to point out, for initiated, the wan+2lan thing is a
> configuration wizard. It removes previous configuration and writes clean
> config template populated with a few basic input values.

Tomas,

I did not realize that selecting a setup wizard on a configured system wiped
out the configuration that was present. Since the setup wizard is where the
login name and password are to be changed your comments indicate that
anytime those need to be changed the entire configuration needs to be redone
if one does not want to leave ubnt/ubnt as the login name and password on an
Internet-facing router.

Tomorrow I do a hard reset and go from there, starting with the WAN+2LAN2
wizard then setting services and the system.

Regards,