[PLUG] Can't make Open Office transfer images to web.

W7DAL W7DAL at comcast.net
Fri Dec 20 04:58:24 UTC 2019

TNX for the offline comments.

Turns out Libre Writer does not 'integrate' images with its default.html
but merely 'links' to them, making it's use for web creation clumsy and
erratic. Forget that.

So I set him up with Mint 19.3 running Windows Expression 4 under VB5
and Windows 10. A nice solution that runs good, and EXP4 is much better
web creation software usable with Linux.