[PLUG] gnome2-like behavior from gnome3?

Tom tgrom.automail at nuegia.net
Sun Dec 29 03:46:13 UTC 2019

On Thu, 26 Dec 2019 16:29:53 -0800
Ben Koenig <techkoenig at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nobody is complaining about the software. They are complaining about
> the team building it. Artix compiled a nice list of concerns when the
> forked Arch
> https://artixlinux.org/faq.php
huh, I am surprised Arch users were concerned enough about this to
fork. When I think of Arch I think of it being the hot-rodder distro,
as in the guys who are always tweaking out their cars to look or sound
the coolest without much concern for other things. I guess systemd was
just too horrible even for them. Unlike Debian where what comes to mind
is the 'conservative' distro where reliability is of the upmost concern.