[PLUG] font rendering Re: gnome2-like behavior ...

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Dec 29 21:55:12 UTC 2019

On Sun, 29 Dec 2019, Tom wrote:

> However, if urxvt fits your needs I'd highly suggest taking a look at st.
> It looks pretty much the same except with a puny codebase and rocksolid
> code quality. Along with many community patches for additional
> functionality. https://st.suckless.org/

SBo has the source and a build script. Built and installed it. The
configuration options apparently are only in the source tree's config.h The
man page shows very few options (e.g., no scroll bar or choice of colors or
fonts) and no indication of how to add such items to config.h before
recompiling.

Thanks for the suggestion,