[PLUG] Artix - Fork of Arch Linux

Mike C. mconnors1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 16:42:18 UTC 2019

> What the fuck did I do to deserve that? Is what you just said
> considered acceptable behavior on this list?
>
> People here have commented on some of the stuff that I've said, but
> there is clearly a double standard if you are allowed to walk up and call
> someone
> a troglodyte for no fucking reason.

Hang on a sec. I was referring to the Arch developer who you referred to in
your post who said "users aren't important."

The point I was trying to make is that there's so much daily background
noise from our sociopathic troglodyte POTUS ("Leader of the Free World")
that what this Linux dev said about the user base didn't have any affect on
me.

Sorry for the mis-communicado.