[PLUG] Artix - Fork of Arch Linux

Mike C. mconnors1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 23:49:06 UTC 2019

> Truth is, I don't care if other PLUG members think I'm out of line.

You seem like a fairly reasonable person and you were personally helpful to
me a few years ago when I was embarking on a Linux DevOps internship.

This is a Linux USER community.

It includes people who work or have worked in IT with a wide array of
knowledge and experience. It also includes hobbyists, home users and
sole-proprietors who use Linux for work.

One of these users and sole proprietors has worked as an environmental
consultant since 1993 and not "building a floating island of garbage in the
pacific ocean."

I consider Rich a friend through side conversations we've had over the past
10 years I've been on the PLUG list.

There are quite a few good people in the PLUG community who freely give of
their time, experience and knowledge be it at the Clinic, the talks and in
the community such as Personal Telco and working for municipal broadband.

- Mike