[PLUG] FYI - ROSEBURG , Oregon HAS FIBER IN ~50% OF COUNTY PER

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 21:43:42 UTC 2019

Rich explained it in nicer terms, but honestly.

Mike, grow the fuck up.
internet access is how we communicate. You even sit there with an email
client, talking about how *bad technology is*. Do you even realize how much
hypocrisy you just regurgitated onto the internet?

If you really feel that way, then stop using your computer. Honestly.

And don't pull that shit in front of Linux users. The ONLY way to take
responsibilty for your OS is to download the source code. And you think we
don't need fast internet?

It's ok, I don't need reliable and consistent access to my source code repo
for openssl. Someone else can compile SSL encryption for me. The encryption
is sure, they promised ;-)

You act like someone who has assistants managing your security updates so
that YOU don't have to care.

Have you ever run apt-get update?
Have you ever downloaded an OS?
Have you ever taken responsibility for your Digital success, or failure?
Have you ever used a computer?

or are you just another one of those russian/chinese/iranian trolls that
pose as American citizens?