[PLUG] Fixiing Slackware upgrade mistake

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 20:01:20 UTC 2019

Responding publicly now, since I found the problem. It's an nvidia bug,
they are supposedly tracking/fixing the problem on their end.

For anyone who is curious, I did a duckduckgo search with these terms
"nvidia 390 4.4.172"

and read through the second search result:
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1046451/linux/linux-4-4-168-and-nvidia-linux-x86_64-410-93-and-get_user_pages-/

it matches the errors in the log you sent me.