[PLUG] Slideshow-like image viewer for XFCE on Slackware?

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Sat Feb 9 17:12:20 UTC 2019

On 2/9/19 8:35 AM, Ben Koenig wrote:
> You can always right click on a file go to "open with" to see all
> applications associated with that file type.

Yes. I tried those yesterday, but for some reason Geegie didn't stand
out to me as what I was looking for. I took my time this morning and
learned more about it. I right clicked on an image, clicked on Open
With, Open with other application, checked the box to make it the
default, and then clicked on Geegie. I'm happy with that.

> We already have a lot of Windows/MacOS features in Slackware, despite
> what the systemd group is claiming.

As I am slowly learning.

Thanks.

--