[PLUG] Wanted: simple Linux spreadsheet

tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 03:55:58 UTC 2019

Gnumeric is pretty pretty too (pun intended) - IMHO.

This is rethorical question only, of course - why is pretty a
problem/criteria if you just want to have something done?

A search for obscure hardly maintained application for simple
spreadsheet task does not seem to me like the easiest/fastest way to
get stuff done.

If the answer to my rethorical question is .... cause we can:
There is always venerable sc

There is even article about how to use sc here:
https://www.linuxjournal.com/article/10699

Hope it helps,
Tomas