[PLUG] Need new mobile phone; Treos no longer supported

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Feb 21 23:08:13 UTC 2019

On Thu, 21 Feb 2019, Galen Seitz wrote:

> Sorry to hear you lost your phone.  Bummer.

Thanks, Galen. It completed an unhappy day in which my age finally caught up
to me. Sigh. :-(

> Hot off today's press:
> <https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/02/guidemaster-the-best-android-phones-from-budget-to-flagships/>

I'll go through this. And. I'll contact the jpilot mail list to see how
others who had to drop Palm-compatible phones replace the PIM capabilities.

I just dug out an old Palm Pilot, but it's in a heavy-duty rubber case and I
cannot figure out how to get it out. And I've not yet found a charger or
data cable for it. Might need to do something totally different. Oh, well.

Best regards,