[PLUG] Need New Computer

Erik Lane eriklane at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 23:09:18 UTC 2019

Well, if a 12-year old computer was meeting your needs, perhaps my sister's
old computer would be good enough for you. It looks like she wiped it out
by reinstalling windows back on it. It does have SATA, and the sticker on
the side of it claims 320GB drive, but I didn't verify that. She's not the
type to go replacing things, so I'm pretty sure it's all stock inside the
case.

It's an eMachines ET1161-03, and I was planning on putting it on craigslist
for free, so if you're willing to cross the bridge (I live in Vancouver,
just barely north of the the I-205 bridge) you can get it tonight. I don't
know if my wife has plans yet this weekend, so I don't know if I'll be on
that side of the river, but if we are and can find an agreeable time to
meet, maybe we can also do that.

Thanks,
Erik