[PLUG] CCC

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 01:00:41 UTC 2019

Just remembered the name, 'Acronis', but it doesn't have a linux version :(

As for Linux, it looks like KDE includes a simple "kbackup" utility
that seems to do the thing. It wraps a given folder up in  .tar file
and then saves it to the "target" location. Datestamps it and
everything.

If you have FreeNAS exporting an NFS share you can just select that
folder as your target and click "start". I bet gnome based desktops
have an equivalent utility, but you'll have to ask gnome for the name
of it :-)