[PLUG] Wireless access point issues

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Tue Feb 26 15:56:56 UTC 2019

Have you tried power cycling it?

Do you know the MAC address (probably printed on the case)?

Check the DHCP leases on your gateway router for that MAC address.

Try pinging all the addresses. I assume there are only 253 possibilities,
so that's easy to script.

It might have lost its settings, so if you get this far, assume it's in a
factory default configuration.  Or, failing everything else, use whatever
facility there is to factory reset it and then reconfigure to your liking.