[PLUG] Android upgrade notices (was: Wireless access point issues)

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 19:53:50 UTC 2019

I meant, regardless how it is configured externally, the AP can restrict
access to it's web interface from either of the two interfaces - lan and
wlan. If it sees wlan as external, you could only see web interface
response from wlan or the other way around.

No problem if you think it is not worth trying. I t was just a suggestion,
another thing to try.

-Tomas