[PLUG] Allow user to shutdown host

Smith, Cathy Cathy.Smith at pnnl.gov
Wed Feb 27 23:38:18 UTC 2019

I forgot to mention that the script does whatever you want it to do.  This could as easily be the actual shutdown command.  It doesn't have to be a wrapper for anything.   Our script is a menu of options.  I'd recommend (from experience) including a prompt that asks is this really what you want to do before it shuts anything down.

Cathy
--
Cathy L. Smith
IT Engineer