[PLUG] Slackware login pain

Daniel Johnson teknotus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 05:46:59 UTC 2019

On Slackware does run level 3 start sshd? Just making sure so he doesn't
kill a secondary login.

Also are you sure none of the libGL and glx stuff is part of mesa or X? I'm
used to package managers doing the right thing, and if I have to touch a
system .so that usually means a third party installer was behaving badly.