[PLUG] windows launched w/title hidden

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 16:15:09 UTC 2019

Thanks for the explanation.  It makes sense that smart means don't put the
window in a stupid place.

But I have a couple of questions.
Your equation availableHeight = screenHeight - (screenHeight - panelHeight)
resolves to
availableHeight =  panelHeight using conventional algebra.  I am not sure
what this means.

Also, you have described what smart is, but what is smarty? I assume by the
usual conventions
of computer languages changing the name changes the meaning.

Thanks again.

-Denis