[PLUG] connecting to a postgresql database from libreoffice

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jan 15 21:02:38 UTC 2019

On Tue, 15 Jan 2019, Galen Seitz wrote:

> My user id is the only non-system user with database access permissions.
> Trust authentication is basically wide open, but since you are the only
> user on your system, it's not that important that your security be
> tightened.

Galen,

   That's why I use Trust.

> If you want to get LO to connect to postgresql, now's the time to ask me
> questions before I forget everything I've learned.

   Thanks, but I've no interest. I do much work using psql and for more
permanent applications (like the one I'm currently developing) I use
wxPython for the UI and SQLAlchemy for the middleware.

   I use LO only because it appears that Abiword is dead. There's no traffic
on the mail list. Oh, well.

Regards,