[PLUG] Successful Clinic

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Mon Jan 21 05:52:15 UTC 2019

Thanks, Ben, for figuring out the missing thing in my video driver
setup, actually the thing that should have been missing, the nouveau
blacklist file. And then reinstalling the nVidia 390 kernel and driver
packages, and figuring out what was going wrong with google-earth. When
I got home I had to finish rewiring a lamp and watch a couple of
football games, so tomorrow I'll get back to installing all the stuff I
need to make my Slackware machine the lead machine.

I'm sure I'll be coming back for more help as I go along.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens