[PLUG] Google Earth on Slackware Laptop

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 22:08:52 UTC 2019

You don't want to remove any intel driver packages.

The errors you received are very specific in their vagueness.

Google Earth ships with all the libraries it needs to function. This
includes a full Qt5 framework. This kind of thing gets very complex and
often ends up doing wierd things.

I need to do some research on this one. Something isn't lining up right.