[PLUG] Open Source Help Desk software

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 14:02:35 UTC 2019

Folks,
The company owner is getting tired of a help desk app that we are using in
company. I am
trying to find an open source solution. The present one is all asp and it
is better than any-
thing I have used in the past, but the other day they did a system upgrade
and appears that
the db got whacked. There are other issues such as the fact that if you
push it in the background
on your phone (the app) when you got to pull it forward, it has to
re-start.

We service lab equipment, so we are looking for something that is for field
service.

Any ideas or recommendations will be appreciated.

--

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.