[PLUG] Open Source Help Desk software

Michael Downey michael at downey.net
Wed Jul 3 16:09:45 UTC 2019

Hi all; quick clarification below:

On July 3, 2019 8:58:51 AM PDT, Kevin Brooks <brooks at netgate.net> wrote:
>We use a product called Cerb:
>
>https://cerb.ai
>
>We’ve been using it for years and have been happy with everything it
>does. It is open source (available on github) but only allows for 1
>seat without a license.

While Cerb does have its source code available on GitHub, it is not Open Source as it uses the "Devblocks Public License" which is not on the OSI list of approved licenses: https://opensource.org/licenses/alphabetical

Good luck in your search and thanks to all who are sharing interesting options!

Cheers,
Michael